“We Build Leaders!”
NAAAP New York is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), all-volunteer, Pan-Asian American professional organization that promotes the career advancement and leadership development of Asian American professionals in all fields through professional development, community service, and social events. We are the founding chapter of the National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP), with a history dating back to 1982.
There are 25 active Chapters and Ventures across the country with a growing membership of over 3000. With an active Asian American community, NAAAP New York is present at many events across the city.
- Leadership — Develop, inspire, and connect leaders.
- Education — Excel at lifelong learning.
- Accountability — Honor commitments to deliver value.
- Diversity — Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation.
- To cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- To connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- To engage and participate with the community-at-large
- To inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
- NAAAP is the premier leadership organization for Asian professionals.